Wednesday 18 May 2011

My first post

Hi Everyone,

I am a recent graduate of Chemical Engineering. In the first few posts i hope to share some projects that i worked on during my time in university and the lessons to be taken from them.

Since i have keen interest in Sustainable Engineering, i will be posting about latest innovations and throwing ideas out there for everyone to share with others. The goal of this blog would be to show you how sustainable chemical engineering will be the forefront of solving future technical, environmental problems.

Lastly, this will be a great way to keep in touch with my classmates, friends and fellow bloggers, which i read and follow from time to time. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Hossain...

    It's always good to see new fresh chemical engineering related blog in the net. Your blog is a fresh one and seems to be packed with valuable information.

    I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to possibly share some of your precious experience related to chemical engineering perhaps while you are in Newcastle uni or industrial experiences in my blog. In short, you are like a guess blogger. I will give a link back to this blog of yours and I believe this will provide huge exposure to your new blog...

    What do you think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Zaki,

    I am really happy you took the time to visit my blog, and you should know that i take inspiration from reading your blog since 2008.

    My aim was really to share my knowledge in the field that interests me and hope to spread ideas that could one day change our lives.

    Lastly, thank you for inviting me to be a guest blogger. I will be delighted to write a piece for your blog.

    I've been meaning to write on my experiences at Newcastle or NUS. Maybe you can choose which topic you want from the following:
    1. Sunflower Oil refinery
    2. Clean Hydrogen from Coal
    3. Lithium-Air Battery
    4. Micro-fabrication of electrodes using ElectroChemical Deposition

    Thanks again, hope to hear from you soon.

    -Hossain Shakib (hmshakib@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete